2018 Speakers Included:
- Michael Sorrento, SES, Director, Defense Manpower Data Center
- Shonnie R. Lyon, Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), DHS
- COL Donald Hurst, USA, PM, DoD Biometrics, PEO IEW&S
- COL Tom Clancy, USA, Director, Identity Management Programs and IdAM-PKI Lead, DoD CIO
- COL Jesse D. Galvan, Deputy Director, DFBA
- Steve Yonkers, Director of Identity and Credentialing, Screening Coordination Office, Office of Policy, DHS
- Arun Vemury, Director, Biometrics Technology Engine, DHS
Participating Organizations at Past Iterations Included:
DFBA, CERDEC, NEC, Radiant Logic, Veteran’s Enterprise Technology, DoD Biometrics, CA Technologies, FBI, Tygart Technology Inc., MITRE, Gemalto, SAIC, USMC Id Ops, CSRA, PAE, USCIS, DIA, Gemalto, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, TEDAC, American Systems, Basis Technology, Software Engineering Institute, Accenture, GSA, Terrorist Screening Coordination Office, One Identity, Intrepid Solutions, Integrated Biometrics, DFSC, Defense Manpower Data Center, NIST, CBP, Great Lakes Case & Cabinet, Forgerock, Northrop Grumman, ANDE, Battelle, CACI, Stonelock, Harris Corporation, GAO, and many more!
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s symposium directly supports DoD, DHS, and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.