Topics for This Year's Symposium
- - DHS Efforts in Support of Advancing Biometrics
- - Fusing Identity Intelligence with all other source intelligence
- - Provide updated Biometric and Forensic Capabilities to combat an evolving strategic environment
- - Direction of new Biometric Devices: Improvements and Innovations
- - Improving Data Security and Accessibility
- - Expanding Identity Management Capabilities to better support Americans as well as refugees
- - Advances in Identity Managements and Active Authentication
- - Multi Modal Identification Capabilities
- - Incorporation Interoperability of various offices and agencies
At our Symposium you will have the ability
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the identity community.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies related to Cyber Security.
- - Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, DHS, and law enforcement priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Several Participating Organizations Include:
DHS, NSWCDD, CERDEC I2WD, DEA, DoD, DFBA, Federal Air Marshal Service, US Army Africa, DIA, IBM, Morphotrak, CSRA, SureID, SAIC, MITRE, RiVidium Inc, Perceptics LLC, Serco, SimVentions, NEC, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Advanced Onion, Northrop Grumman, American Systems, Bana Solutions LLC, JANUS Research Group, & more
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Identity Management Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.