- Contact Us
- Past Symposiums
- DSI Home
6th Identity Management Symposium | June 18-19, 2019 | Alexandria, VA
As technology advances, new methods of personal identification have been developed. The application of this technology is potentially far-reaching; it can be used to better secure our own devices, protect sensitive information and intelligence in the workplace from outside hackers and insider threats, and identify our adversaries in operational environments. Identity and Access Management technologies and policies have already been implemented across the military and federal government and their usage will continue to evolve as technology develops.
DSI’s 2019 Identity Management Symposium will foster conversations about the implementation of IAM across the military and Federal Government, current and future R&D efforts around IAM technology, policy surrounding IAM implementation, and other challenges and considerations for identity management.
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Glen D. Krizay
- Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency
- Shonnie Lyon
- Colonel Tom Clancy
- IdaM Lead, CIO
- Department of Defense
- Chris Munn
- Chief of Identity Intelligence
- Under Secretary of Defense Intelligence
- Will Graves
- Chief Engineer
- PM DoD Biometrics
- Denise McFaddin
- Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Patrick Grother
- Biometrics Standards and Testing Lead
Why you Should Attend this Year’s Symposium:
DSI’s 6th Annual Identity Management Symposium will focus on the technologies and policies necessary for the further development of identity and access management used by the DoD, DHS, Law Enforcement, and Federal Government.
Identity intelligence, informed by forensic and biometric data collection and analysis, provides DoD, DHS, Law Enforcement, and Federal Civilian Organizations with critical capabilities to help identify threats, reduce costs, and target valuable resources where they are most needed. Advances in identity intelligence allow for the discovery of unknown potential threat actors by connecting individuals to other people, places, events, or materials, analysis of patterns of life to establish baselines and identify abnormalities, and measurement of an actor or group’s potential threat level to US interests. The 2019 Symposium will address the technological and policy advancements in the field of identity intelligence and foster discussions about how to implement these to better manage identity and access.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in identity management as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Symposium:
- – Leveraging Biometrics for Threat Detection and Defense
- – Automating Identification: The Future of DoD Identity and Access Management____________
- – Setting Standards and Frameworks to Secure Federal Government–Information Systems________________________
- – Biometric Data and Identity Management: Current Research and Development at DARPA
- – Revolutionizing the Creation and Management of Digital Identities though Innovation
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to identity and access management.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest identity and access management priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 6th Annual Identity Management Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Participating Organizations at Past Symposium:
- Northrop Grumman, Gemalto, USARAF, ARMY CIO/G-6, Rockwell Collins, LexisNexis, CACI, Customs and Border Protection, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency, US Army Corps of Engineers, PM DoD Biometrics, OBIM, DISA
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.