- Contact Us
- Past Symposiums
- DSI Home
April 21-22, 2021 | Streaming Live
DSI’s 7th Annual Identity Management Symposium will provide a town-hall type forum focused on innovative identity technologies and capabilities that are helping to further develop identity and access management used by the DoD, DHS, Law Enforcement, and Federal Government. This Symposium will detail the various efforts underway by these agencies to leverage biometrics and identity assurance capabilities to improve operational efficiency and to share vital identity intelligence in support of national security efforts.
The 2021 Symposium will address innovative identity management capabilities including Facial Recognition Technologies (FRT) that are helping to enhance operational effectiveness throughout all sectors of government agencies, as well as the intelligence community. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Registration is now CLOSED
[To access the live stream please, click the LIVE STREAM SITE BUTTON. If you are a registered attendee and need assistance with your login credentials, please email Christopher Elliott at email@example.com. Registration is not open to new attendees.
2021 Confirmed Speakers Included:
Patrick Nemeth, Identity Operations Division Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management, DHS
Michael Sorrento, SES, Director, Defense Manpower Data Center
Col. Senodja “Frank” Sundiata-Walker, USA, PM DoD Biometrics, PEO IEW&S
Patricia Janssen, Director, Cybersecurity Architecture & Capability Oversight, Office of the Deputy CIO for Cybersecurity, DoD
Scott Sweetow, Former Acting Director, FBI TEDAC
Kenneth Myers, Chief Federal ICAM Architect, GSA
Why You Should Attend:
- DSI’s 7th Annual Identity Management Symposium will enhance identity data collection and analysis that provides DoD, DHS, Law Enforcement, and Federal Civilian Organizations with critical capabilities to help identify threats, reduce costs, and target valuable resources where they are most needed. Advances in identity intelligence allow for the discovery of unknown potential threat actors by connecting individuals to other people, places, events, or materials. The Symposium will also focus on analysis of patterns of life to establish baselines and identify abnormalities and measure an actor or group’s potential threat level to U.S. interests.
- The 2021 Symposium will address current innovative biometric capabilities such as Facial Recognition Technologies (FRT) that are helping to enhance operational effectiveness throughout all sectors of government agencies, as well as the intelligence community.
- Participating Organizations at Past Symposium:
- Northrop Grumman, Gemalto, USARAF, ARMY CIO/G-6, Rockwell Collins, LexisNexis, CACI, Customs and Border Protection, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency, US Army Corps of Engineers, PM DoD Biometrics, OBIM, DISA
Topics to be Covered at the 2021 Symposium:
- -Developing DFBA initiatives toward biometrics & identity intelligence
- -Enhancing OBIM identity services through advanced biometric identification
- -Modernizing biometric processing capabilities in support of the Warfighter
- -Adopting facial recognition technologies to transform identity intelligence at the US Border
- -Advancing innovative biometric technologies and capabilities to enhance operational effectiveness in the FBI
- -Optimizing identity intelligence in order to protect national security
- -The pros & cons of facial recognition technology in surveillance
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to identity and access management.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 7th Annual Identity Management Symposium provides opportunities including virtual exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
- _______________________________________________________________________Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time._________________________________________________________________________DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission._________________________________________________________________________The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS