Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 9th Annual Identity Management Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be Covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- -DFBA Strategy: Leveraging Cross Functional Biometric Capabilities and Operational Actions in Support of the Warfighter
- -Fortifying DoD and USG Information Systems Through the Cultural Adoption of a Zero Trust Mindset
- -Enabling Identity Dominance on the Battlefield Through Sustainable Biometric Solutions
- -Advancing DMDC’s Biometric Collection Modernization and Authentication to Protect Against Fraud and Abuse
- -Addressing Privacy Concerns within DHS on the Deployment of Biometric Technologies
- -Enhancing Investigations Conducted at CJIS Through Expanded Biometric Services
- -GSA Playbooks: Guiding Agencies through Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Implementation
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the identity intelligence communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information: