Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 2022 Identity Management Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be Covered at the 2022 Symposium:
- -Modernizing ICAM strategy throughout DoD to protect critical assets and resources
- -Supporting multi-domain operations through biometric data collection
- -Facilitating identity intelligence initiatives across DHS through integration of biometric technologies
- -Integrating Next Generation Identity Systems to Increase Efficiency in Biometric Management at CJIS
- -Implementing a Zero-Trust Architecture to broaden access while increasing security in pursuit of national security interests
- -Enhancing biometric capabilities at TSA to achieve secure, touchless travel
- -Leading DISA’s efforts to support the Warfighter through implementation of cloud-based solutions
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the identity intelligence communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information: